Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex BB help!!!

Old 03-27-2008, 07:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the relocation bracket a standard part of the package? I did not receive one
Old 03-27-2008, 07:52 AM
JK Newbie

Default another question...

Looks like most everyone here has the Tera 2.5 BB. My question is, does the rake pretty much stay the same?? It appears, from some of the pics, that the 4doors are sitting pretty level... if so, i'm sold. Any help?? BTW, all the info in this thread is great... Thank you.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hmm, I did not get a rear track bar relocation bracket either! Was looking at getting an adjustable sway bar. Guess I need to call TF and inquire which would be the best alternative on my 2.5 BB.
I have slight nose down with aftermarket bumper (no winch). The minor rake does not bother me at all!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JSexton
Looks like most everyone here has the Tera 2.5 BB. My question is, does the rake pretty much stay the same?? It appears, from some of the pics, that the 4doors are sitting pretty level... if so, i'm sold. Any help?? BTW, all the info in this thread is great... Thank you.
BB kits with spacers = stock rake
BB kits with front coils = level JK
Old 03-27-2008, 08:52 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SBlair
Hmm, I did not get a rear track bar relocation bracket either! Was looking at getting an adjustable sway bar. Guess I need to call TF and inquire which would be the best alternative on my 2.5 BB.
I have slight nose down with aftermarket bumper (no winch). The minor rake does not bother me at all!
How much higher do you plan on going? I know that Northridge has the rear relocation brackets.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:05 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JSexton
I put additional half inch spacers up front on mine. They are TF spacers and got them from quadratec. Only $30 and took the rake out.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/16190_1000.htm
Old 03-27-2008, 12:25 PM
JK Newbie

So, it's okay to stack 1/2" spacer over the 2.5" BB?? If that's the case, then great... that will work perfect!! Thanks all...
Old 03-27-2008, 12:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
BB kits with spacers = stock rake
BB kits with front coils = level JK
Does anybody run the BB w/ front coils? I ordered them yesterday and curious how it rides/looks.

Thanks
Old 03-27-2008, 01:26 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by element981
Does anybody run the BB w/ front coils? I ordered them yesterday and curious how it rides/looks.

Thanks
Just received my HD BB w/shocks yesterday. Hope to get it on this weekend. I did not get the track bar relocation bracket either. Is this a random piece thrown in sometimes? I seem to recall people saying it overcorrected anyhow, pushing their axle even further off.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got an extra one(rear bracket) in my TF kit with all the hardware .Pm me if you are interested.

Quick Reply: Teraflex BB help!!!