Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex adjustable track bars?

Old 01-17-2009, 03:21 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, I was just curious why the mixing up of different components from different companies. Makes sense.

Ill post a new thread with my build just for kicks when its all done. It will probably be a month before I get a chance to take it to the shop to put everything on. Got to take the family Skiing and then off to the race track to tune my other hobby.

Thanks for the help guys.

Jeff
Old 01-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I think the JKS is cheaper, but you get what you pay for IMO....

If you're going with a TF lift, go with the TF ATB and you won't be disappointed.
I dont agree at all. First off JKS made in the USA! Also JKS is about $80 cheaper.

JKS is not a solid bar like the Tera and can not be adjusted on the vehicle but you only have to adjust it once.

David
Old 01-19-2009, 09:33 AM
JK Super Freak

i bought my TF HD AFTB from a forum member for a damn good price and have it on now with my TF 3" lift and i like it alot, very stought. i am waiting to get my control arms now and drive shafts very soon to complete my build for the suspention.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Once you see the Thickness and quality of Teraflex one you will want that one! Remember if your on the trail and you break the track bar your NOT driving it anywhere without fixing it! Another nice feature is you can easily adjust the Teraflex one while it's on the rig. The Teraflex one is built like a tank! The JKS is no thicker than the stock one. If I am replacing anything on my JK it's ALWAYS gonna be better than what was on it from factory.... When I got mine I wanted to make sure I took the track bar out of the equation of weak points for breakage.

Oh, and not to mention TERAFLEX has the best customer service out there hands down!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
I dont agree at all. First off JKS made in the USA! Also JKS is about $80 cheaper.

JKS is not a solid bar like the Tera and can not be adjusted on the vehicle but you only have to adjust it once.

David
You said it David.. The TF Front especially is WAY thicker then the JKS. I know a lot of people run the JKS for the price but TF's service vs. JKS's is untouchable in personal experiences
Old 01-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You said it David.. The TF Front especially is WAY thicker then the JKS. I know a lot of people run the JKS for the price but TF's service vs. JKS's is untouchable in personal experiences
I am not going to argue about this. They are both great products.

My main point was when "you get what you pay for" was said.

JKS and Teraflex have the best customer service.

Soild bar is not always better than tube. But again I am not going to argue

David
Old 01-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 01-20-2009, 02:51 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
I am not going to argue about this. They are both great products.

My main point was when "you get what you pay for" was said.

JKS and Teraflex have the best customer service.

Soild bar is not always better than tube. But again I am not going to argue

David
Well not going to argue w/ you either here. I know a lot of guys run JKS stuff, and for the most part seem to have no issues. But it's everyone choice to get what they feel is best for them.

Quick Reply: Teraflex adjustable track bars?