Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex Adapters

Old 01-16-2007, 09:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex Adapters

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I was checking to see if I could get some Teraflex adapters (with their 2.5" kit) to use with FT's 2" kit. I was hoping that since there was only a $50 difference in the two kits, they would only be slightly more to buy them seperately. You can buy the adapters seperately, but they run about $30 a piece. So you're looking at $120 + S/H for just the adapters. I balked because for a little more I could get real shocks, but I thought someone might be interested. If you give 4WD a call, they can hook you up.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 AM
JK Newbie

Might I ask why you didnt just get the full Teraflex kit?

I ask because Im possibly in the same boat. I think the 2.5" might be too tall for 33s, but I do want 33s w/ a slight lift.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:09 AM
JK Newbie

To me, the extra half inch wasn't really an issue. It came down to whether or not I thought the adapters were worth the extra $100...and I didn't. I'll just stash that away for now and get some new shocks somewhere down the road.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You could just have someone cut some sections of steel tubing or steel pipe and buy some bolts and make your own spacers. I had to do this as a temporary fix on my TJ when a supplier sent me 2" lift shocks for my 4" Skyjacker lift kit. I had about $15 bucks in them.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Adapters