Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

TeraFlex 4" vs Synergy 4" lift kits

Old 12-19-2013, 03:39 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TeraFlex 4" vs Synergy 4" lift kits

Hey guys, wanted to get some opinions on TeraFlex lifts vs Synergy lifts. I know the Synergy lifts tend to be expensive but they also come with some extras that other lifts don't have. Is it worth the extra cash to go with Synergy or is there any upside to go with TeraFlex? Now I know there are many of good options for lifts but these are the two I have decided to choose between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-19-2013, 03:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GreatWhiteJK
Hey guys, wanted to get some opinions on TeraFlex lifts vs Synergy lifts. I know the Synergy lifts tend to be expensive but they also come with some extras that other lifts don't have. Is it worth the extra cash to go with Synergy or is there any upside to go with TeraFlex? Now I know there are many of good options for lifts but these are the two I have decided to choose between.

If those are the 2, I would choose synergy for more components and better spring lengths imo.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Junkie

Each company has many different kits. You can't ask which kit is better without linking the kits you have in mind.
Now if you said which company is better based on quality/customer service. That would be different.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your planning on a bunch of weight then Terraflex will have less body roll with linear springs...synergy will ride better smoother and plush with progressive springs with a great free length on springs...

I don't tow or have massive amounts of weight on my rig and would go synergy....have in the past and getting ready to order springs now...I've ran both and more out there...

Both are great kits synergy is my pick....

Last edited by BRUT4CE; 12-19-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:36 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the responses so far everyone. To clarify the choices are between the TeraFlex 8 arm 4" suspension lift or the Synergy Stage 3 4/4.5" suspension lift.

Old 12-20-2013, 07:17 AM
Former Vendor

Thanks for the responses so far everyone. To clarify the choices are between the TeraFlex 8 arm 4" suspension lift or the Synergy Stage 3 4/4.5" suspension lift.

The Synergy kit is more complete as you have already noticed. It comes with items such as the drag link flip kit and rear shock relocation kit which is a must IMO. The factory rear shock mount sits so low that it is an easy spot to get hung up on rocks.

Pretty much this kit is very complete and all you would need to consider is what shocks you would like to run. PM us if you would like pricing on anything.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:18 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 366 Likes on 290 Posts

Synergy for the win
Old 12-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What size of tires are you planing on going with?
Old 12-20-2013, 10:45 AM
JK Newbie

37" MT Baja Claw

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 4" vs Synergy 4" lift kits