Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 4 inch LCG kit question

Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the 4 door and with bumpers, spare, winch, & other few mods I have lost some height. Just looking for 1 more " not 2"s. by the way thanks for clearing up question about kit coming with spacers. so I'm guessing for 1 more inch I need 1 1/2 " spacers to net that 1" to replace the 1/2" spacers that come with kit?

Last edited by Lucas; 01-02-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

A lot of bad advice here. If you want an extra inch, just as I did with my TF 4in lift. Toss the guides/spacers that come with the lift and order a set of 1in TF spacers.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ghostjk
A lot of bad advice here. If you want an extra inch, just as I did with my TF 4in lift. Toss the guides/spacers that come with the lift and order a set of 1in TF spacers.
There on order. Figured I would get 1" spacer toss ones that come with kit and be happy with 1/2 to 1" more Don't care to be at 6" Unless I need when I get 40s

Quick Reply: Teraflex 4 inch LCG kit question