Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

teraflex 3in lift

Old 02-23-2008, 06:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by high-octane
Does anyone have the teraflex 3in lift? Im thinking about getting it. What do you all think? Will i need anything else or does the kit cover it? I have an 08 2 door. Will my drive shafts be alright? Any input would be great. Thanks.
I am glad you asked the question concerning the TF 3". Even though I am still waiting on my Rubicon to get here I can give you my reasons that I am going to go with the TF.
1st My Jeep dealer won't hassle me for a lift up to 3 in. Which was great since I will being running 35s. So 3 inches is perfect.
2nd Since i want to correct my driveline and Caster angles I will need control arms, I prefered the Johny Joint style. I wanted flex but without the possiblity of the noise associated with heim joints.
3rd I did not want to use a front trackbar relocation braket, I prefered a replacement and adjustable trackbar.

After looking at what I wanted out of a lift the TF line using a 3 inch lift, flex arms, and adjustable front trackbar fit the bill.

So if you are looking to start with the lift and then add to it over time Teraflex offers a complete quality solution that should be free of regret or buyers remorse.

As far as driveshafts goes, I am glad I have the 4 door coming. I can spend time driving myself nuts picking tires and wheels and not have to worry about those until I have too.

Mike

Quick Reply: teraflex 3in lift