Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 2.5 BB additional work?

Old 02-13-2012, 12:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex 2.5 BB additional work?

Hey all, was wondering if there is any additional work that needs to be done when installing the Teraflex 2.5 BB system? Was concerned with brake lines, gas lines, etc:. Was also wondering how durable the shock extenders are? I live in downtown Chicago so the most off-road they see is a gravel lot.
Old 02-13-2012, 12:23 PM
JK Super Freak

ive had the 2.5 BB for 2 years now, its a solid lift, comes with everything you need, brake line extensions, rear track bar extension, etc.

Not familiar with the shock extensions, i added aftermarket shocks.

I have noticed quite a bit of droop in my front springs from adding a bumper and winch in december. Bump stops are almost touching without flex, so im gonna have to do something about that soon.

Here a before and after for you reference:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stock to TF2.5BB.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	277807
Old 02-13-2012, 12:59 PM
JK Newbie

Which lift lit did you get??
Old 02-14-2012, 02:05 PM
JK Super Freak

im running the 2.5 spacer lift. I bought the one with shock extensions and ended buying aftermarket shocks anyway.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XTHEKIDX
Hey all, was wondering if there is any additional work that needs to be done when installing the Teraflex 2.5 BB system? Was concerned with brake lines, gas lines, etc:. Was also wondering how durable the shock extenders are? I live in downtown Chicago so the most off-road they see is a gravel lot.
You really won't need to add anything to this kit. Unless you have a 2012 then you will need the #2610000 exhaust spacers. Grab a set of used Rubicon shocks if you want a firmer ride. Give me a call if you need to.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5 BB additional work?