Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 2.5 with 1 inch spacer ??

Old 10-17-2011, 05:29 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex 2.5 with 1 inch spacer ??

Have almost decided on the Teraflex 2.5 with shock extensions. My thought is to eventually go to bilsteins, or something equivalent. I have a 2012 JKU Rubi, so given my budget, I thought I would give the stock shocks a go for a while. If I add a 1" Teraflex spacer also, could I still use the stock shocks with the extensions, or should I wait on the spacers for when I upgrade the shocks?
Old 10-17-2011, 05:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

To clarify, that would be the 2.5 coil lift
Old 10-17-2011, 06:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm running the 2.5 Teraflex coil with extensions on my Rubi. I have extra inch picks up front with no issues. I did add the Teraflex front lower CAs and trackbar and steering stabilizer though. If your budget permits, I'd go with front lower CAs at a minimum!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Did you start with just coils, or did you do the coils and spacers from the beginning? Also, how is the ride with the stock shocks?

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5 with 1 inch spacer ??