Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 1.5" Performance Lift

Old 10-09-2010, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just did this kit today on my stock 07 Sahara ;

Installation was straightforward - I did end up running to Autozone and buying a spring compressor to help with removing and reinstalling the springs. I had seen a few posts where people had clearance issues between the sway bar end link and spring, but I had no problems there. Just got back from a 1 hour drive and there really is no difference in steering or driving.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pontiacstogo
Just did this kit today on my stock 07 Sahara ;

Installation was straightforward - I did end up running to Autozone and buying a spring compressor to help with removing and reinstalling the springs. I had seen a few posts where people had clearance issues between the sway bar end link and spring, but I had no problems there. Just got back from a 1 hour drive and there really is no difference in steering or driving.
Did you upgrade your shocks?
Old 10-28-2012, 11:21 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 12 jk

I just installed this kit on my Oscar Mike last month, moved up to Bridgestone Revo 2 tires 285/70 17. Works great, took about four leisurely hours to install. If you are doing this yourself the directions for the rear install are kinda slim. I had to compress the rear springs about 2 inches to get them in easily. Once they are compressed its an easy job. No other modification is needed for the suspension. Well worth the money.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 1.5" Performance Lift