Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 1.5" performance leveling kit questions

Old 04-23-2011, 11:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKZinger
I netted the full 2 inches in the front and 1-1/2" in the rear. I also added a 1/2" Teraflex spacer in the front to make up for my winch and bumper. It rides great with my Rubi shocks.
Could you do the same with the puck leveling kit , by adding an extra half inch puck i'n front to help with heavy bumper and winch?
Old 04-23-2011, 11:24 AM
JK Freak

wish you were closer. I would totally trade you. I have the coil leveling kit for the 2 door, and I'm looking to get the 2.5 lift to fit some 35s. The leveling kit is great. I used it to make up for the increased weight of the bumpers, and it rides very nice.
Old 04-24-2011, 04:41 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Tiburon
I'm running the exact same setup. On stock 32's.

This is exactly the height I'm looking for and I'll be running stock tires too. Did you change anything else ie shocks, extended brake lines, etc?
Old 04-24-2011, 10:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chicagoV12
This is exactly the height I'm looking for and I'll be running stock tires too. Did you change anything else ie shocks, extended brake lines, etc?
OME shocks is the only additional add on. Rides great on and off-road.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by b5rider
wish you were closer. I would totally trade you. I have the coil leveling kit for the 2 door, and I'm looking to get the 2.5 lift to fit some 35s. The leveling kit is great. I used it to make up for the increased weight of the bumpers, and it rides very nice.
I sent you a pm
Old 04-24-2011, 03:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Below is the 1.5 Performance Leveling kit with 33's and chopped fenders.

Great look I think with out a lot of lift and It give me plenty of flex when wheeling.

Below is before I pulled my Sahara Flares and swapped in the standard ones and chopped them

Quick Reply: Teraflex 1.5" performance leveling kit questions