Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit + JKU Rubi springs

Old 08-30-2011, 07:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit + JKU Rubi springs

Quick question - anyone out there in a Sport/Sahara/X 2door running the Teraflex 1.5 leveling kit AND JKU Rubi springs? Or have done so in the past? What's your experience - brake line issues, need new track bars, new drive shafts, or etc.?

Just wanted to get a warm-fuzzy because that's what I'm about to do very soon. Thanks!
Old 08-30-2011, 08:05 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ChryslerChris
Quick question - anyone out there in a Sport/Sahara/X 2door running the Teraflex 1.5 leveling kit AND JKU Rubi springs? Or have done so in the past? What's your experience - brake line issues, need new track bars, new drive shafts, or etc.?

Just wanted to get a warm-fuzzy because that's what I'm about to do very soon. Thanks!
I did it on mine (I've got a Rubi, but it's a 2-door). No issues. Didn't need any of the above. You might pick up brake line extension brackets, if it looks like yours are getting a bit tight, and decide you want them.

With that combo, and the fact that I have flat fenders and a lightweight front bumper - I think that I could almost convince myself to run a set of 37" KM2's in there.

Here's a poser shot, with 33.5" Toyo's.
Old 08-30-2011, 09:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Merlin4979

I did it on mine (I've got a Rubi, but it's a 2-door). No issues. Didn't need any of the above. You might pick up brake line extension brackets, if it looks like yours are getting a bit tight, and decide you want them.

With that combo, and the fact that I have flat fenders and a lightweight front bumper - I think that I could almost convince myself to run a set of 37" KM2's in there.

Here's a poser shot, with 33.5" Toyo's.
Thanks buddy! Yup. Brake line extensions sound like a great idea. Appreciate the feedback!

Quick Reply: Teraflex 1.5 inch leveling kit + JKU Rubi springs