Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tera Flex BB and Wheel Spacers

Old 01-20-2012, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tera Flex BB and Wheel Spacers

Guys and Gals,

I am sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find the exact answer. I have a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited automatic trans jeep. I would like to add the 2.5 inch budget boost to it as well as Bilstein 5100 shocks all around. The guy at my local off-road store said I would also need wheel spacers since I plan on running the stock wheels. My question is, are the wheel spacers necessary? I thought I remember reading previously that they were not necessary but I want to confirm before I spend the money as it would change my purchase. If necessary I would buy the budget boost with the shock extenders as well as the wheel spacers.

Thanks all for your time and I look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Old 01-20-2012, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

They are not REQUIRED but you will most likely rub. I would get them. What size tires are you planning on running?
Old 01-20-2012, 06:40 PM
JK Newbie

For now just the stock tires. I think I would like to end up with 35's when it's time to replace them.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

make sure you get the exhaust spacer as well!

Quick Reply: Tera Flex BB and Wheel Spacers