Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Temporary sag fix

Old 02-24-2016, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Temporary sag fix

Hey guys. Im looking to replace my 2.5" Budget Boost in maybe a year or so but until then I'm trying to reduce the awful rake I'm dealing with. Of course I bought a Jeep with the softest spring rate Jeep makes (13/55s). Would the easiest fix be swap the front spring out with a stiffer stock spring to mask the problem for 8 months or so? I'm wanting to take care of a few other things before replacing the suspension. Thanks for your help guys. The BB lift is serving its purpose but I can't deal with the sag. Bumper and winch only weighing about 135-40 lbs
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20160224_181035-1.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	437.5 KB
ID:	638748  
Old 02-24-2016, 05:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

If i were to get front springs ending in 17 that should get me pretty close to level correct? Found a pair for 22 bucks plus 14 dollar shipping on ebay
Old 02-24-2016, 05:40 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

That should get you pretty close. Back to where you were before adding the bumper and winch.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 02-24-2016, 05:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tjkamp
That should get you pretty close. Back to where you were before adding the bumper and winch.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Good deal because I already ordered them Haha I looked back on some of my old threads where this was what my plans were to begin with before I thought i just had to have a new lift. 22 bucks beats 800+. Hopefully this will work out for me.

Quick Reply: Temporary sag fix