Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tech question on Steel Tube fenders for a 4-door

Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tech question on Steel Tube fenders for a 4-door

I ordered front and rear tube fenders for my Unlimited. They are different brands. One is on a 2-week backorder and the other is on a 6-week backorder. I would really like the 6" rear tire coverage and factory or factory + 2" front coverage (and the marker lights because I need to be legal in CA).

Does anyone have any brand suggestions? I can investigate what you come up with. I've only currently found 3-4 brands of steel tube fenders for the JK.

Thanks!

Last edited by Robar; 02-04-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Poison Spyder, PureJeep, Off Road Evolution are the only ones I like. PureJeeps are my favorite so far, and soon they are coming out with ones with corner armor attached. They had the trial versions out at Rocktoberfest. Great looking fenders.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:46 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds great. Thanks for the ideas.

I also since found out that the 6-week back order flares (the rears) were now 6 month backordered!

Now, I HAVE to find alternatives...

Quick Reply: Tech question on Steel Tube fenders for a 4-door