Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tailgate organizer ?

Old 01-11-2014, 05:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JSS
We have a rear rack setup and we are working on a tail gate table now. Also we are working on window boxes for more storage.

We are working on ways to clean up the back of the JK 2 door and 4 door, so your stuff does not more a round.
Holy crap, that's really nice! Definitely keep this thread updated or link to a new thread that you start.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n3tfury
Very nice! Which Fiskar is that? Also, did you just have to use the classic quickfists?
It's the X15 and yes just the regular Quick Fists.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lsot
I'd like to know where to get this, anyone have any ideals ???

Attachment 284577
That actually look like a great do it yourself project!

cant quite tell for sure what that backing board is, but someone got a board of unknown material, screwed it to the inside of the tailgate and got a whole bunch of those black rubber tool gripper things, I have a set of them I bought a while ago, but forget the manufacturer

note that there might be some sort of spacer between the board and the tailgate, as the tailgate isn't smooth and it might get ugly mounting a board to the tailgate, I'd love to know where the picture came from and be able to ask the person who built it a few questions.

but if your relatively handy with basic cordless tools like a cordless drill and had some metal screws, you could start with a 1/4" board of some sort, mount it to the inside of the tailgate, and then take your time laying out what you want to haul and arrange it till your happy with the setup.

you can always rearrange this thing as time goes by and your gear needs change.

i came on today to find some tips on better packing my Jeep for off road so I could better carry/arrange all the tools and recovery gear that I always bring.

Quick Reply: Tailgate organizer ?