Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Tailgate organizer ?

Old 07-10-2012, 08:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just installed the Vector 22" MP table tonight. I love this thing
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	483
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	339780   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	339781   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	30.9 KB
ID:	339782  
Old 07-10-2012, 08:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ddubb
Was it an easy job to do? Mines been sitting in a box for 3+ mo's now..... Looks like a lot of small pieces & drilling involved. Tell me it was a piece of cake to install
Old 07-10-2012, 08:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Was it an easy job to do? Mines been sitting in a box for 3+ mo's now..... Looks like a lot of small pieces & drilling involved. Tell me it was a piece of cake to install
I just sent you a PM with my thought on my instal. putting the table together took about 10-15 mins. Just take time marking the placements and double check everything before drilling.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM
JK Junkie

It's not the easiest thing to install, getting it all dialed in is the pain part, drilling is fun since it's nutserts! (sarcasm) but I laugh at them now since I finally caved and bought a professional tool to deal with them. But you'll love it once you get it all in.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Junkie

I just sent you a PM with my thought on my instal. putting the table together took about 10-15 mins. Just take time marking the placements and double check everything before drilling.
PM received.... Thx
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by fadeout
It's not the easiest thing to install, getting it all dialed in is the pain part, drilling is fun since it's nutserts! (sarcasm) but I laugh at them now since I finally caved and bought a professional tool to deal with them. But you'll love it once you get it all in.
Thx.... I'm hoping I'll love it...... And use it lol
Old 07-11-2012, 12:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fadeout
Can you PM me the info on the tool you got to do the job right. I agree those rivet things were a little of a pain to get perfect. A few never felt completely tight, so I used a little gorilla glue for now. I wouldn't mind redoing the rivets later to make it even more secure, but after all 4 screws were installed it really feels pretty stable
Old 07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's a really nice setup on the MP table. Thanks for the pics and feedback. We are currently working on a few options to make the table easier to install!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

For those of you that have one of the two.. can u list any pros and cons

I'm trying to decide if I should just spend the 60 on the smittybilt or spend 50 for the machined panels on ebay and spend a little more for my bags.

I noticed the Smittybilt seems to cover up the bottom vents whereas the ebay Molle Panel seems more open and ventillated. Isthere any concern to this??

DO the machined panels from ebay vibrate or rattle any??

THis Vs This

Click image for larger version

Name:	smitty.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	343139Click image for larger version

Name:	molle.JPG
Views:	533
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	343140

THanks for your INPUT
Old 07-19-2012, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Vector Offroad
That's a really nice setup on the MP table. Thanks for the pics and feedback. We are currently working on a few options to make the table easier to install!
Thanks! If you come up with something that would retrofit, and work with the already existing holes and rivet things please let me know. I would definately jump on it. But i havent had any issues with it feeling loose or anything.

Quick Reply: Tailgate organizer ?