Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Synergy tie rod

Old 01-19-2015, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Don't have the Synergy tie rod yet but do have the drag link. I'll be ordering the tie rod after seeing how beefy the drag link is. Only thing holding me back is my stock 17s..my understanding is they have to be spaced out for it to clear.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lowendrider
Don't have the Synergy tie rod yet but do have the drag link. I'll be ordering the tie rod after seeing how beefy the drag link is. Only thing holding me back is my stock 17s..my understanding is they have to be spaced out for it to clear.
I thought that was only if you use the one ton ends . There much bigger .
Old 01-20-2015, 04:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebar-7
I thought that was only if you use the one ton ends . There much bigger .
Haven't seen or read that there is an option..
Old 01-20-2015, 04:27 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have Synergy rods on both our Jeeps. They work well, but make sure you use plenty of Anti-Seize on the threads. If you don't they will be perminantly locked in place after one winter. (At least if you live where the roads get salted.)
Old 01-20-2015, 06:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jnabird333
I have Synergy rods on both our Jeeps. They work well, but make sure you use plenty of Anti-Seize on the threads. If you don't they will be perminantly locked in place after one winter. (At least if you live where the roads get salted.)
Good to know! I have the drag link and tie rod.... and were almost out of winter Hopefully I can get it apart to glob some anti-seize in there

Quick Reply: Synergy tie rod