Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Synergy Springs

Old 01-25-2014, 07:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the pics. Ya you got some decent lift out of 3" springs. I want rake for gear and possibly towing my brothers tent trailer this summer.
Old 01-25-2014, 08:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kssting
Your setup looks great. If I added a 1" spacer in the front I would be way past level. Did you add the spacer at the beginning or did the springs settle and required the spacer later?

We are heading up to hit some snowy trails today so I will take a few pictures of how mine sits. I measured mine against the stock height measurement off the axle and I gained 3 1/4 over stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I added the spacer at install last week on the advice of Poly....the rear is really light on my Jeep. I am assuming I will get some settling after running them for a while.
Old 01-25-2014, 09:31 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jeeperjkjeeper
I added the spacer at install last week on the advice of Poly....the rear is really light on my Jeep. I am assuming I will get some settling after running them for a while.
Dude you finally got them on. How do they ride?
Old 01-25-2014, 11:23 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by kssting
Your setup looks great. If I added a 1" spacer in the front I would be way past level. Did you add the spacer at the beginning or did the springs settle and required the spacer later? We are heading up to hit some snowy trails today so I will take a few pictures of how mine sits. I measured mine against the stock height measurement off the axle and I gained 3 1/4 over stock. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How are you guys measuring how much lift height you are gaining in the back. The front I know stock spring height from the bottom to top of coil perch is 9 3/8 stock. Just can't figure out how to measure the rear

Quick Reply: Synergy Springs