Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Synergy 3" spring lift?!!!

Old 11-29-2014, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No it is just front coils, and yes when I can I'll get the adjustable track bar. And shocks soon but the rake is making me insane! I am not a super nubie,just trying to get opinions.
Old 11-29-2014, 05:35 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Bigcharlie58
I think everyone's negating the fact that you only bought the front coils and are thinking you bought front and rear. Or have I read this wrong?
Doesn't matter. From some past posts, those 3" coils should give about 4" of lift over 'stock' height. If he has lost an inch from sagging, he'll get 5" total. That's what we are talking about. 5" up front with no lift in the rear, while running completely stock non-adjustable components.
Old 11-29-2014, 06:15 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have synergy could front and rear, 3". I also have a 1" spacer up front. Stock bumpers. I'm still raked a little bit. The rear 3" lifted at least 4". They are stout. The fronts are a different story. They are really long but did not give a level lift compared to the rear. I've heard others saying to buy the next size up or down for one front or rear but the 3" are the only ones that are progressive. Makes for a delemma

sent from my work leash
Old 11-29-2014, 06:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scout61
So I ordered a set of synergy 3" springs for the front of my severely raked 2015 rubi X unlimited..... How bad did I mess up? All I am doing is swapping out springs
So Iam assuming the jeep is stock so far ! What springs do you have in it now ? 19/60's
I don't think I've seen that Much rake in a stock JK before especially a rubicon.
I would send those springs back and reassess the situation.if anything maybe look into
A 1.50" spring like RK,

Last edited by Rebar-7; 11-29-2014 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-29-2014, 07:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure of the spring rates, it was a factory hard top butnow it is a trek top so a few pounds off the rear springs, it just looks bad, I want a good square stance, I've got 35s on 17x10's it just looks way too low in the front

Quick Reply: Synergy 3" spring lift?!!!