Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sylvania vs Phillips

Old 09-06-2011, 03:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sylvania vs Phillips

Howdy folks,
I have read many posts on here about the inefficient Jeep stock headlights. About 4 months ago I changed to Sylvania White stars. There was a nice increase in brightness but the pattern seemed to have dark spots. Yesterday I changed to the Phillips. They really evened out the light pattern. I am thinking that Phillips are the way to go for stock Jeep headlight easy replacement. Just my opinion but I am happy with the Phillips. Have a goodun!!!
Old 09-06-2011, 03:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by OldTex
Howdy folks,
I have read many posts on here about the inefficient Jeep stock headlights. About 4 months ago I changed to Sylvania White stars. There was a nice increase in brightness but the pattern seemed to have dark spots. Yesterday I changed to the Phillips. They really evened out the light pattern. I am thinking that Phillips are the way to go for stock Jeep headlight easy replacement. Just my opinion but I am happy with the Phillips. Have a goodun!!!
Before and after pics?
Old 09-06-2011, 03:47 PM
JK Newbie

Howdy,
Sorry,
my old dial up cant do a picture and I dont have any way to get the pic in my computer. My opinion is based on a drivers seat visual observation. Sorrry again! Have a goodun!!!

Quick Reply: Sylvania vs Phillips