Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Switching Budget Boosts.

Old 05-04-2008, 12:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Switching Budget Boosts.

So at the moment I have the Rubicon Express 2" Budget Boost http://www.rubiconexpress.com/Products.aspx?Cn=368&Pn=3374&XnPath=173,352,353,36 8&Vid=8DF4165507282

That lift came with new shocks so I could get articulation with the budget boost. I want to switch over to the Teraflex 2.5" HD boost because I'll be adding weight from steel bumpers and a winch - instead of puckspacers, it's actual coils that are longer. Teraflex has two options, get one with the shocks or one without shocks. Now, the shocks that came with my 2" budget boost, will they work pretty well with the 2.5" teraflex lift? I really don't want to have to spend an extra 200 bucks for shocks, if I have to then I will. But I also don't want to use shock adapters because I haven't heard the best reviews about them.

So more simply, will my shocks that came with my 2" spacer lift work well with the Teraflex 2.5" lift when offroading? I don't want to use shock adapters, so if I must buy the Teraflex kit with shocks, then I will...just trying to save money here.

Last edited by Robar; 05-04-2008 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Please do not post direct non sponsor links.

Quick Reply: Switching Budget Boosts.