Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Sway Bar End Links...

Old 03-25-2009, 11:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sway Bar End Links...

Broke the sway bar end link on the driver side down at the bottom pin (disco's) that came with my Skyjacker 4" lift. sorry no pics...anyway, just an opportunity to get new ones, ORE End Links....freakin awesome. I have a question, does anyone know why the SJ end links would have broken? I have a Rubicon and was disconnected at the time, I never heard anything break which is odd because that is a pretty tough part to break I would think. Also, my sway bar disconnect light keeps flashing. When I installed the ORE end links I was able to move the drivers side end fairly freely (this would indicate sway bar disconnected) however the passenger side wouldn't even budge (would indicate connected) so I guess my question would be, does anyone know what could be wrong or do I need to take it to the dealer?
Old 03-26-2009, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump helloooo is there anybody out there?

Quick Reply: Sway Bar End Links...