Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Suspension Wheels Tires

Old 10-21-2011, 05:06 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suspension Wheels Tires

Alright so I've got a 2007 Rubi Unlimited with a 4" skyjacker kit on it. I am running 35" Baja MTZs on 18" procomps on it as well. I've also got an Airraid intake, Bored Throttle body, JET Stg 2 and Magnaflow catback exhaust on it. I am about to start working a new job thats going to requiring a lot more driving, especially on the highway and as we all know that really isn't our JKs strong point. I am considering trading or selling the wheels and tires for/to buy 33" BF Goodrich All Terrains on 17's which I think will help a lot. My issue with the suspension is that when it came to the lift and having my first Jeep I was super excited, didn't do enough research and got the least expensive 4" lift. It's handled well on trail, but when it's on the highway oofda. I am thinking about swapping out to a different 3" suspesion or if theres any way to change particular parts in my kit to drop it to 3". I stepped away from the mod market for a little bit and was wondering what you guys would suggest/think of what I've said? Thanks!
Old 10-21-2011, 09:37 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I think that's what I am going to look into.

Quick Reply: Suspension Wheels Tires