Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

suspension problem

Old 07-28-2011, 04:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suspension problem

I have a 07 Rubi with stock suspension. I have 33" ProComp tires and DC wheels with a daystar spacer leveling kit. My son was driving yesterday an hit a pparking ballard with the pass. side front tire and it KO'd the lower arm and the bracket it mounts to an the axle. I will need to cut it all off and replace it. perfect time to upgrade the suspension. Please point me it the direction of a kit with beefed up brackets. I am a welder/fabricator by trade so that part is no prob. Thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

I've had new lower control arm brackets welded on my axle too. There is no suspension kit that I know of that comes with this bracket but you can buy the brackets seperate. I did have to get new adjustable lower control arms after they where welded on so that I could get it aligned properly.
i'd check out northridge4x4 or quadratec i'm sure both places sell the brackets...good luck!
Old 07-28-2011, 04:14 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you, fanatic, I'll check it out

Quick Reply: suspension problem