Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips VIVID LINQ versus Superchips Flashpaq Programmer

Old 04-25-2012, 05:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips VIVID LINQ versus Superchips Flashpaq Programmer

I will be purchasing either a Superchips VIVID LINQ or Superchips Flashpaq Programmer to help fine tune my 2010 JK and adjust the speedo as tires grow. I know Flashpaq is tried and trusted and VIVID is still in the toddler stage but both are about the same price (I already have Moto Razr Andriod). What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
Old 04-25-2012, 06:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sahara Lee
I will be purchasing either a Superchips VIVID LINQ or Superchips Flashpaq Programmer to help fine tune my 2010 JK and adjust the speedo as tires grow. I know Flashpaq is tried and trusted and VIVID is still in the toddler stage but both are about the same price (I already have Moto Razr Andriod). What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
i looked on the android market at the reviews for the app that you have to download to use the tuner...the reviews werent lloking too good. i think itll take a few updates for it to get to where it needs to be. its future looks alot more promising though.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Im very happy with my Vivid. Like any Android based app, improvements will be made, and it will become more stable. The additional features of the Vivid over the flashpaq make it well worth it
Old 05-17-2012, 05:31 PM
JK Newbie

Default Any updates?

I am looking between both of these as well. Are things getting better? Are the tunes the same between the two, just the interface different? I love the on the fly option with vivid.
Old 05-17-2012, 05:41 PM
JK Junkie

No difference in the tunes, just the display for gauges and data acquisition.
Old 05-19-2012, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks Jpop!!

I've been reading your initial review thread on the flashpaq, so I was hoping to get an answer from you! Has the app been improved since initial release? Also, have the ever released shift point adjustments for the JK tunes?
Old 05-19-2012, 10:33 AM
JK Junkie

Lots of improvements and there's more on the way. The trans tune has been released for a while. Not as many people have jumped on board as I would have expected, but many are using it with good results. My JK is a manual, but I have it on my Dodge Ram. Different animals, but I like it a lot.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:23 PM
JK Newbie

Again, thank you for your help! Gonna order within the next week!

Quick Reply: Superchips VIVID LINQ versus Superchips Flashpaq Programmer