Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

superchips tuning

Old 09-30-2011, 07:50 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rubi3
While I haven't tried the XS tune (I run the 87) I have read in other threads on here that it's anything but a fuel saver. I believe the consensus is that the XS tune is junk. I have only had the 87 tune for a few hundred miles (I don't drive the Jeep daily) and have to say it's a huge improvement over stock. I may try the 93 next with 93 fuel. I'm in Maryland and our stations generally have all 3 grades of gas.
we are at such a highelevation here that we only get 87 89 91....so i guess next up ill be running 91 with the 91 tune
Old 09-30-2011, 08:47 AM
JK Super Freak

I switched yesterday to the 93, since all we have is 87, 89, and 93.... Was super impressed last might when I punched it in 2nd and broke the tires free.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:56 AM
JK Freak

I like the 91 tune with 93 octance, damn ethanol in this humid state attracts too much moisture.

It would be sweet if they offered the premium fuel (91 octane and above) ethanol free.

i used to be able to get it and what a difference - better all around.

Next add-on, muffler and hopefully next year - HEMI

Quick Reply: superchips tuning