Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips Shift points

Old 05-23-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Shift points

Can somebody explain to me the shift points feature on the flashpaq, I have just been to scarred to try anything with it cause we all know how fragile the transmissions are on these new jeeps. I did try and do a search for my answer but there is way to much material to sift through.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

i dont know how fragile they are.... iv been driving my jeep like i stole it from brand new and i have no issues... i am only at 38k... also the shift points on the flashpak i noticed shifts to overdrive WAY earlier than it did before... its causing me to get better gas mileage, but it is also different to get used to... its also faster to respond when u press on the gas.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:44 PM
JK Freak

I had the same experience. Under acceleration the shifts are firmer and higher in the RPM range. I have been pleased with the seat of the pants increase. Really happy to get the beeping stopped for running 25lbs in the tires and getting the speedometer corrected.

Quick Reply: Superchips Shift points