Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips Flashpaq runs---Auto Tranny.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:24 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Calypso
Sent ya a PM
send me one too......ok?
Thanks....
Old 04-11-2009, 12:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DPJK
Put in the order ($334.95 w/ free overnight shipping)

Should be able to post my impression some time next week, but with the miles I drive I am excited about the improvements you have reported.

I will be driving the 2.5 lift and stock tires for quite a while, but as time goes by I will be able to try different configurations to see what makes the most sense (economy and driveability/fun).

Thank you for the information you have provided.
PM me also please!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

can u please send me a pm on the chip
Old 04-11-2009, 10:55 PM
JK Super Freak

A little birdy told me that David from Northridge now has some. He's on his way back from Moab now so give him a holler Monday morning.
Old 04-12-2009, 04:03 PM
JK Newbie

David told me Wednesday that he would not be carrying them, but maybe he worked out the issues with SuperChips this week in Moab.

I will be interested in additional opinions with some time behind them for validation on performance.
Old 04-12-2009, 06:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by DGOJK
David told me Wednesday that he would not be carrying them, but maybe he worked out the issues with SuperChips this week in Moab.

I will be interested in additional opinions with some time behind them for validation on performance.
Superchips resolved their internal issues on Friday and David will be carrying them. That is straight from the horses mouth.
Old 04-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

The guys from Superchips came by the booth and we had a long conversation about what we needed to talk about and we are good to go and we will have these in hand very soon and we will make sure that if you have not ordered one of these and were waiting for us to have them in stock we will make it worth your wait.

Thanks
David
Old 04-13-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
The guys from Superchips came by the booth and we had a long conversation about what we needed to talk about and we are good to go and we will have these in hand very soon and we will make sure that if you have not ordered one of these and were waiting for us to have them in stock we will make it worth your wait.

Thanks
David
That's great customer service!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:42 PM
JK Junkie

Thanks
David
Very cool
Old 04-13-2009, 02:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks
David
Thanks Dave glad to hear you will be carring them. I will off

Quick Reply: Superchips Flashpaq runs---Auto Tranny.