Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips Flashpaq

Old 02-15-2015, 08:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips Flashpaq

So I have had it for about a week and its def worth it. I got a 2014 jku sport with 3.21 with a teraflex level kit and 34s and was averaging 13 mpg on my 35 mile drive to work. Also I would just put it on cruise at 65 which would have the rev at a steady 2-2500. So I reprogram and boy its night and day. I went with the 87 Octane tune and reprogrammed the tire size and now I average 18 mpg, and when set on cruise the rev sits on 1500 now. better power response, no lag on takeoff, I can say it feels like a new engine. Def worth the money.
Old 02-15-2015, 08:59 AM
JK Newbie

Agreed. One point to consider for anyone that buys these outside of Superchips is to go to there websight and download the Superchips Sparks program and ensure your tuner is current! I have read many post where people fail to do this and failed to realize that the tuner they bought sat on a shelf for an unknown amount of time. If you buy direct from superchips they ensure that it is current for you. Again agreed, money well spent.
Old 02-15-2015, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

You realize part of the mileage increase is adjusting the computer to the right size tire so your dash reads correctly.

Quick Reply: Superchips Flashpaq