Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips flashcal

Old 03-29-2014, 02:17 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackJK2012JB
Ok then how was I showing at 65mph 2300-2400 rpm on the hwy in cruise. Uploaded the flashcal now I show 1900-2000 in 65mph in cruise same spot same drive to work lol. The lower rpms means you will be getting better gas milage cause the engine isn't turning as fast. Also just checked the speed again on base at 25mph it's 25, at 30mph it's 30mph. If anyone wants to come to yorktown va I have no problem showing you my settings lol
Your tranny probably wasn't shifting into overdrive and was just keeping itself in 4th. Bigger tires = more load = less overdrive usage.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:30 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BlackJK2012JB
That sucks then, use cruise control it's your friend
I'm lazy. I constantly use cruise control. I get tired of holding the pedal down.

I think I'm just gonna upgrade to the flashpaq soon. See if I get any differences.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I know the aev flasher offers the ability to recenter the steering wheel after a lift. .. does the superchips?

Sent while plotting to take over the world!

Quick Reply: Superchips flashcal