Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchips

Old 04-16-2014, 03:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips

Anyone know how to "log" (save) data and review it later? If possible, I would like to export it into excel.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:12 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Which model?
Old 04-17-2014, 04:01 AM
JK Newbie

Default Which model? Superchip 3872

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
Which model?
Which model? Superchip 3872
Old 04-17-2014, 09:25 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by coffeebean
Which model? Superchip 3872
So you have a 2012+ JK? Sorry reason I asked is your profile says you have an 2009. Anyways I am not very familiar with the newer flashpaq so I'm not sure it can be done. Probably be better to just contact SC and ask. They have a forum as well and are pretty quick on answering questions.

I know in the 3875 I can just plug into my OBD and log and mostly just live view stuff like air and fuel data, tempatures and sensor info. It's in the advanced feature section of your programmer.

Last edited by SpicedCrusher; 04-17-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:04 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by SpicedCrusher
So you have a 2012+ JK? Sorry reason I asked is your profile says you have an 2009. Anyways I am not very familiar with the newer flashpaq so I'm not sure it can be done. Probably be better to just contact SC and ask. They have a forum as well and are pretty quick on answering questions.

I know in the 3875 I can just plug into my OBD and log and mostly just live view stuff like air and fuel data, tempatures and sensor info. It's in the advanced feature section of your programmer.
I do have a 2009.
Can data be saved and extracted with the older SuperChip units?
I can do all the live views, but it is a lot like driving and texting, not safe. Guess I need to get a co-pilot

Quick Reply: Superchips