Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

SuperChip Flashpaq

Old 05-28-2011, 08:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by IcyFridge
Halas,

you need to try multiple times. I have tried twice and no luck. maybe 4 or 5 times?

And the confirmation should be instant. Check your spam/junk folders. Might be there...
I had to download multiple times until it would not allow me to select it in the online store. ( at that point i figured it was actually on the programmer)

It worked though, finally have the timps off, no more dash lights!

Superchips rocks!
Old 05-29-2011, 06:34 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep. I will do mine when I move up to 35s. Right now 25psi threshold is good enough for me.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also useful to email Superchips and ask them to do you a custom file so that you can use the transmission oil temperature display on the data logging function. Can display up to 4 parameters. I have voltage, engine load, coolant temp and trans temp.

Not too sure why trans temp doesn't come stock for the JK but they just kill off one of the other parameters.

Quick Reply: SuperChip Flashpaq