Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

SuperChip Flashpaq

Old 01-09-2011, 07:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SuperChip Flashpaq

Purchased a flashpaq. I updated the software, did a quick tune, adjusted for tires and gears. Now... anyone have any suggestions for anything else I should do or future continued use?
Old 01-09-2011, 03:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just ordered mine, haven't got it yet.... I'd say put it on performance and run 93oct and tell me what you think! I wanna kno...
Old 01-09-2011, 09:17 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PagosaGlen
Purchased a flashpaq. I updated the software, did a quick tune, adjusted for tires and gears. Now... anyone have any suggestions for anything else I should do or future continued use?
You can use it as a scan tool. It will give you trouble codes and a brief discription for each. You can also adjust different pramiters...such as adjust the temp for when the rad fan comes on and other little things.

Originally Posted by 07 JK "bullfrog"
I just ordered mine, haven't got it yet.... I'd say put it on performance and run 93oct and tell me what you think! I wanna kno...
We dont have 93 octane here...highest is 91.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:55 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by PagosaGlen
You're lucky.. I purchased my Flashpaq almost a month ago and still am unable to use it. Every time I try to install a tune, it says I need to update the tuner which I have already done about ten times. Superchips was closed for two weeks for the holidays and now they are finally working on the issue, but it has been almost a week now and they still have not gotten back to me. I'm starting to think that Superchips = SuperCRAP
Old 01-09-2011, 10:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have been thinking about getting one for a while. Does anyone know if they work with Mac's?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AFCrawler
I have been thinking about getting one for a while. Does anyone know if they work with Mac's?
Acording to their forums .... No

h t t p s://www.superchips.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7251
Old 01-10-2011, 04:46 AM
JK Super Freak

I have had mine since last June and it is great. I have only had problems getting the TPS to download. After three attempts it finally showed up on my controller. Works great ever since.

Last edited by snopro269; 01-10-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-21-2011, 02:44 PM
JK Newbie

Default superchip website problems

I'm sorry about hijacking this thread but out of all the threads this one seemed the most appropriate.
I just purchased the superchip and I am having difficulties logging on the website. Is it possible that it is down temporary?
So I was board and hooked it up to my jeep without any downloads from the website, can this hurt anything?
Old 05-21-2011, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I had the same problem. For a company that programs computers their website is not a very good example of their expertise.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

i want one so bad but they arent out yet for the 2011's

Quick Reply: SuperChip Flashpaq