Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Superchip flashpac

Old 07-18-2009, 02:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool then its next on the list. Thanks alot for the info
Old 07-18-2009, 05:45 AM
JK Junkie

Despite some announced features still missing well worth the dollars spent. After having to trick the primary competitive product into working for me with raising octane levels, I've had none of that with the Flashpaq. It changes tunes quickly and I can make my mind up at the pump without sitting around for half an hour.

Great product that is only going to get better with a little patience.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Im impressed with mine as well. Any one know if the tpms will get addressed in the Flashpaq or if it is where do I find it?
Old 07-18-2009, 07:50 AM
JK Junkie

The TPMS is definitely not there yet. Not sure what the hold up is, but hopefully for those with a need it will get addressed soon.

It might be a good idea to start a wish list of features thread, and place some priorities on what people are most anxious for. That way as a collective we can have a list for Superchips to compare with their impending projects list.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Excellent idea. While I have your attention did you see a crawler setting on yours? I don't have it and am guessing I am slow to update my Flashpaq. Was going to switch to towing and try that setting while crawling in Moab last week but kept getting excited and forgetting to change it from 91 Performance. Maybe that is a candidate for the wishlist...
Old 07-18-2009, 08:22 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mvmarketer
Excellent idea. While I have your attention did you see a crawler setting on yours? I don't have it and am guessing I am slow to update my Flashpaq. Was going to switch to towing and try that setting while crawling in Moab last week but kept getting excited and forgetting to change it from 91 Performance. Maybe that is a candidate for the wishlist...
They're still working on the Crawler setting and looking for beta testers for it. You may want to PM scott@superchips if you're interested in being a part of it.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:33 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I never tried the crawl setting on mine, but it showed up as an available option in the menus.

The only thing that confused me was the 4hi locker setting. Apparently, you have to hook up the programmer to engage the lockers in 4hi. I never tried it, but it appears thats how it would work. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It seemed like more trouble than it was worth so I didn't bother. I haven't needed the lockers out of 4low yet anyway...
Old 07-18-2009, 09:03 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Atl JK
I never tried the crawl setting on mine, but it showed up as an available option in the menus.

The only thing that confused me was the 4hi locker setting. Apparently, you have to hook up the programmer to engage the lockers in 4hi. I never tried it, but it appears thats how it would work. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. It seemed like more trouble than it was worth so I didn't bother. I haven't needed the lockers out of 4low yet anyway...
Haven't messed with it, but if it's anything like the Procal you'll have to have it hooked up for the idle setting as well.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If that's the case, then its next to useless for me.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:18 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Atl JK
If that's the case, then its next to useless for me.
I feel similar about the idle adjustment. Would love to have a 2-300rpm jump full time on the idle so I don't need to feather the throttle so much out of the hole, but having the Flashpaq installed full time is a non mover for me.

Quick Reply: Superchip flashpac