Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Super Swamper TSL Boggers

Old 11-12-2013, 01:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Swamper TSL Boggers

Is anyone running this tire? I have a few questions.

1. Whats the mileage you can expect with this tire?
2. Is it strictly a mud/bog tire, or does it function well on other terrains? ( Rock crawling etc. )
3. I guess its safe to say, they're loud.

When these tires finally go on, it will be primarily an off road rig.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:43 AM
JK Junkie

There is a guy in Alaska or Canada that runs them.

They so sound great....sub'd.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2013, 01:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anybody? No one?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ran them on my YJ a fews years back. I got about 16 thousand miles on them before I went with MT claws. The boggers were a good tire. I very rarely ran on mud, ran mostly on rocks. I run Nitto mud grapplers now and probably wouldn't look back at going to bloggers.

What size r u wanting to run?
Old 11-13-2013, 02:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1B.A.JK
Ran them on my YJ a fews years back. I got about 16 thousand miles on them before I went with MT claws. The boggers were a good tire. I very rarely ran on mud, ran mostly on rocks. I run Nitto mud grapplers now and probably wouldn't look back at going to bloggers.

What size r u wanting to run?
35/12.5/15 or 16. How much thread was left after 16000 miles?
Old 11-13-2013, 04:11 AM
JK Newbie

A buddy had a set of 35x15.50r15s on a k5 blazer for about a month. The blazer broke down at that time. It set for a little while and I convinced him to let me borrow them. I had them on a 97 chevy that was my dd and playtoy. I couldn't tell you an exact mileage but one of us was driving on them for roughly 5 years. I even ran them from Oklahoma to Laramie Wyoming. That seemed to take the most off of them since they stayed heated up for that long of a distance.

They were awesome in the mud, which that's what the were designed for. The done well on what rocks we put them on, which weren't just huge compared to Moab or somewhere. They don't do as well on side hills due to the way the tread is designed. You have a tendency to slide down hill. Pavement eats them up very fast, if I were to get another set I would have an AT tire for the streets and just put the boggers on when I was going to go play. Or it would be strictly a playtoy not a driver.

The TSLsx is another tire to look at if you are looking. They are a pretty good all around tire. Prob won't get much more mileage out of them though. Most super swampers will be that way. Streets eat them up.
Old 11-13-2013, 04:28 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by tnt008
Is anyone running this tire? I have a few questions.

1. Whats the mileage you can expect with this tire?
2. Is it strictly a mud/bog tire, or does it function well on other terrains? ( Rock crawling etc. )
3. I guess its safe to say, they're loud.

When these tires finally go on, it will be primarily an off road rig.
I had them on my old mud truck. Expect about 15-25k tops outta them. They are excellent in mud sand and good in rocks. Snow and side hilling is sketchy because they are a paddle type tire and will slide sideways a lot. Custom grooving helps this. I ended up selling them after 5000 miles and got 39.5" tsl. Much better tire

Quick Reply: Super Swamper TSL Boggers