Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Super Flow / SmityBilt MV-50 plus under-hood mounting bracket.. from the same vendor

Old 12-20-2011, 04:47 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super Flow / SmityBilt MV-50 plus under-hood mounting bracket.. from the same vendor

Getting real tired of searching for a vendor that sells both the Super Flow / SmityBilt MV-50 compressor and a compatible under-hood mounting bracket.

All the vendors, amazon and others all sell one or the other.. not both...

Any suggestions??
Old 12-20-2011, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MikekiM
Getting real tired of searching for a vendor that sells both the Super Flow / SmityBilt MV-50 compressor and a compatible under-hood mounting bracket.

All the vendors, amazon and others all sell one or the other.. not both...

Any suggestions??
i doubt you'll find a vendor that sells both but I would suggest getting a sinister fab bracket and picking up the compressor from an oriely's.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by D_engel
i doubt you'll find a vendor that sells both but I would suggest getting a sinister fab bracket and picking up the compressor from an oriely's.
Thanks.. yes, I had the Sinister Fab bracket on my radar, but neither model they offer says it's good for the MV50..

We don't have Orielly's around here.. Online only. And if that's the deal, Amazon is $$ less and free shipping. I was just trying to keep the order in one place..

Last edited by MikekiM; 12-21-2011 at 02:24 AM.
Old 12-21-2011, 10:30 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People have used the sinister mount with that compressor before. I think you have to flip one of the brackets but that only requires taking off 2 nuts. Real easy
Old 12-21-2011, 10:47 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by D_engel
People have used the sinister mount with that compressor before. I think you have to flip one of the brackets but that only requires taking off 2 nuts. Real easy
Exactly right. I used Sinister's mount for Viair.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:54 AM
JK Super Freak

Thanks all.. I ordered the Sinister Fab bracket this morning...

Quick Reply: Super Flow / SmityBilt MV-50 plus under-hood mounting bracket.. from the same vendor