Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Old 07-15-2009, 07:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Fellow jeepers How do you like your teraflex bb lifts. I picked up a used one yesterday cheap but I need bump stops. It also came with a adj front track bar. I drive 100% on the road right now but hope to get offroad 3-4 times a year. Will i have to worry about the spacers coming out?

The big question is do i put this on my dads jeep since he plans never to go offroad and just save money until i can afford the aev lift.

or

do I just put it on my jeep.

Please help
Old 07-15-2009, 08:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I love my BB. its not as nice as a 3" teraflex spring lift, but for the money you can't beat it. the TF BB is by far the most complete BB I have seen, and you should be able to pick up some bump stops for cheap somewhere.

I say slap it on your jeep and pass it on once you get more money together for a different kit
Old 07-15-2009, 08:24 AM
JK Jedi

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I had a different brand spacer lift that did not work out for me, so I went with the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift. It's affordable, with 3 kits available it's as complete as you need it and the customer support is outstanding. I cannot speak for the Teraflex spacer lift, but I would imagine that it is probably superior to the one I had. I'm sure it will suffice for what you are wanting to do. However, if you think you might EVER want a coil lift, I would recommend selling the spacer lift and going with the Teraflex 2.5" coil lift. It's one of the best moves I made. You will never have to worry about spacers falling out if you have none.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ditto! I like my TF BB... Good Value and got me to 35" tires... Thought I would eventually go with a 3" spring, but at this point two years later, not sure if I will. Very happy with mine and the performance for my use.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:50 AM
JK Junkie

I'm very happy with mine and no issues to date
Old 07-15-2009, 08:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks for all your input

Quick Reply: Stuck between a rock and a hard place