Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stubby/shorty rear bumpers

Old 01-31-2011, 12:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stubby/shorty rear bumpers

Hello all,

I am looking to get a rear shorty rear bumper to go with my bushwacker flatties, so looking for any input or pics of what you guys got! I was looking at the smitty xrc rear with carrier, and it seems to fit the bill but want to make sure I am not missing any other options. The LOD also looks great, but 1k is a little more than I want to spend. Thanks in advance!

Mike
Old 01-31-2011, 05:47 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

the one thing you should consider is that most of the stubbies available stop at the back of your jeep's body leaving the corners exposed. the lod might be a bit more expensive but, it's the one of the very few that still wraps around the corners and ends at the fenders offering solid protection. just something to think about.

Last edited by wayoflife; 01-31-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Quick Reply: Stubby/shorty rear bumpers