Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

strongest ball joints

Old 12-17-2013, 06:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny
Do you not have the tools or know how on doing them yourself? And I don't mean that to offend you. There is a tool to rent from autozone and plenty of YouTube videos or writeups to go by. Also $400 seems steep for ball joint installation. I thought shops around my area were bad.
DunnyBunny, I have the know how from watching the previous bj install, but not all the tools. No offense taken, the originals were tough to remove too. I live in a townhouse and don't have a garage, changing out ball joints on the street in 25 degree snow/slush winter weather for a first time on my daily driver does not sound like fun.

Last edited by Tripletsi; 12-17-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:52 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tripletsi
DunnyBunny, I have the know how from watching the previous bj install, but not all the tools. No offense taken, the originals were tough to remove too. I also live in a townhouse and don't have a garage, changing out ball joints on the street in 25 degree snow/slush winter weather for a first time on my daily driver does not sound like fun.
I hear that. I have to do mine in driveway also. One day I'll have my own garage
Old 12-17-2013, 09:38 PM
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bombout800
So you're saying at or around 88mph, I may just disappear? Whilst leaving a majestic pair of fire marks in my past and meet up with Marty and the Doc? If so...

SOLD!!!!
Lmao.....this ........I needed a good laugh was a long day.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUT4CE
Lmao.....this ........I needed a good laugh was a long day.
Haha glad I could help man. I've been having a lot of rough days lately. Gotta keep moving on.

Quick Reply: strongest ball joints