Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stolen Warn Neoprene Winch Cover

Old 05-02-2011, 02:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Warn Neoprene Winch Cover

Some one stole my winch cover right off my 9.5ti Warn Winch today

I know it didn't fly off as it was on there on the way to work and when I parked it. (I was paranoid that someone would eventually steal it). I think it will be easy to find it (I hope) Not many winches here in yuppyville. And I was the only one I've seen with a cover...

That thing wasn't cheap (Warn Logo says why) and had it because of how much salt there is here in the winter, and from all the grime I pick up while driving all over the country. Now I don't know if I should even bother getting another one or if anyone has a solution to have a cover and not allow it to be stolen. Any ideas?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:49 PM
JK Newbie

Look on ebay or craigslist in your area they will probably try to sell it. If they have to steal the cover they cant afford the winch.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:56 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by marine11
Look on ebay or craigslist in your area they will probably try to sell it. If they have to steal the cover they cant afford the winch.
I think of it as the winch is so expensive you can't afford the cover.

Quick Reply: Stolen Warn Neoprene Winch Cover