Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stoked about recent modifications

Old 03-28-2013, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stoked about recent modifications

Alright, so I just installed the Superchips Flashpaq, MBRP off-road exhaust, and a set of Fox Series 2.0 shocks.

Its a new Jeep, or so it feels. The exhaust and chip woke the motor up a bit(its still an anemic 3.8 just less so), feels like it has more tourqe and sounds great.

I had the exhaust installed in about 45 minutes. Perfect fit, really high quality(SOUNDS AWESOME.)

The shocks also perform flawlessly. Absolutely night and day from my old ranchos.

So, the point of this post. People complain about the street manners/lack of power that the Jeep has. for about $1200 the three things I installed have turned the Jeep around. Take it with a grain of salt through, I thought it drove pretty good anyways.

Also, the drag link flip is a huge help with driveabilty.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

x2 draglink. Did you do the super chips and exhaust at the same time? Considering doing the same with an afe intake.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:11 AM
JK Freak

Glad your stoked Nothing better than when your actually happy with a high dollar mod!
Old 03-28-2013, 05:04 PM
JK Junkie

Congrats on your new mods.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:13 PM
JK Newbie

Congratulations on your new mods!! Soon we be more mods and then more......just keeps going.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeh, I did the exhaust and chip together. I've got the AEV snorkel, and I prefer it over the standard CAI. I've got almost 30,000 into the Jeep in just aftermarket stuff. I know how the "just keeps going" thing goes lol

Quick Reply: Stoked about recent modifications