Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

stock with 35s

Old 07-28-2011, 01:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by j33p4life
ok cool! thanks! these questions may seem kinda dumb, sorry! haha but when looking for new wheels if I end up getting new ones what do I look for other than the right diameter to fit the tire?
Back space, bolt pattern, weight, what it's designed for.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by j33p4life
spacers are illegal in Utah where I live, is there a legal solution? otherwise I will probably just get em and take em on and off for inspections
Well you can install them yourself, which is fairly easy, or get them installed in a state where they are legal. An inspector will never take your tire and wheel off to check. Tons of people run em here in MA where they are also illegal.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FrankTheTank
I gave up my 3" Teraflex lift kit for stock suspension (with front 0.75" Daystar spacers for leveling) and Rugged Ridge flat fender flares... still fits my 35s with enough room for flexing AND the ride is actually smoother.
nice look!!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:37 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Jollydodger

Back space, bolt pattern, weight, what it's designed for.
alright thanks!
Old 07-28-2011, 08:38 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by MarbleheadGuy

Well you can install them yourself, which is fairly easy, or get them installed in a state where they are legal. An inspector will never take your tire and wheel off to check. Tons of people run em here in MA where they are also illegal.
ok! If I an get some money put together I wanna get new wheels! but if not I will be sticking with the stock and spacers!
Old 07-28-2011, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chip80
I find it hard to believe that 35s are not hitting the rear pinch seam if it hasn't been trimmed.
I hate to burst your bubble, but there's no need to trim or hammer the pinch seem to fit 35s with flat fenders.

Quick Reply: stock with 35s