Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

STL Files for Interior Trim

Old 09-14-2021, 10:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STL Files for Interior Trim

So I recently got a 3D printer and was wondering if you ladies or gentlemen have STL files for the interior pieces? By interior trim I mean those pieces that have allen head bolts on them, the vent faces, and possibly the steering wheel trim.
Old 09-15-2021, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Received 118 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash1993
So I recently got a 3D printer and was wondering if you ladies or gentlemen have STL files for the interior pieces? By interior trim I mean those pieces that have allen head bolts on them, the vent faces, and possibly the steering wheel trim.
If you’re comfortable with using fusion360, you can take a picture with your phone and upload it to fusion. Then measure a known distance or part of the item in your picture and set the measurement of a part, fusion360 will automatically scale the part. I haven’t done this I don’t have a printer. I’ve used fusion for a bit of modeling though and it’s a very robust platform.

Quick Reply: STL Files for Interior Trim