Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Steps or step/slider combo - suggestions?

Old 05-09-2013, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check out the Rock Hard 4x4 rock rails.
They had great reviews. Just put a set on my JK last week. They are solid, weighing in a 94lbs for the pair.
They bolt to the frame and the pinch seam. No problems at all during install, everything fit perfect.

Can post some pics later......
Old 05-13-2013, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bymoosek
Check out the Rock Hard 4x4 rock rails.
They had great reviews. Just put a set on my JK last week. They are solid, weighing in a 94lbs for the pair.
They bolt to the frame and the pinch seam. No problems at all during install, everything fit perfect.

Can post some pics later......
I looked at those and they've got my attention.

I know that several have recommended the ACE rails with the Rubi rails combination in that the Rubi rails gave a more "finished out" look. These look similar to the ACE rails in regards to the outter most tube, but seems to provide some steel near the pinch seems for a better appearance.

What do you all think? Rock Hard 4x4 Tube Style Rocker Guards - 4 Door 2007-2013 JK (pair)
Old 05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ace is hard to beat! Great American company !!!
Old 05-13-2013, 01:47 PM
JK Newbie

I put the Rancho step/sliders on last month and love them. They are very solid and are a no drill mount.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check out the Olympic 560's. I think they look great and have that dual purpose ability. If my plans hadn't changed so much with the jeep (no back seat again) I would have picked these up.

Quick Reply: Steps or step/slider combo - suggestions?