Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

steering stabilizer suggestions

Old 07-11-2008, 09:51 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dayton
Personally I L O V E Northridge4x4... I just don't like David.

(Side note: David, I got the Teraflex stablizer and 1" spacers, thanks!)
Yeah he's a good guy, like doing business with NR, I've had my Riddler D44 covers sitting in my garage for 2 wks finally painted & installed them with the LubeBlockers.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have never dealt with Northridge, but must say all I have ever heard was, positive. Overwhelming positive. It is always sad when an unsatisfied customer spreads his dirt instead of discussing the matter with whom it concerns... I know, as I run a contract business....
Old 07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Dayton
Personally I L O V E Northridge4x4... I just don't like David.

(Side note: David, I got the Teraflex stablizer and 1" spacers, thanks!)
x100000 Northridge is great, but David does get really annoying. Always being nice, cheerful, and courteous, calling and emailing constantly to follow up on any little issue that might come up.... geez... give it a rest Mr nice guy!!

BTW - I love the JKS trackbar, very nice piece Thanks David!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Question OK

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Hey guys thanks for the kind words and support. Those who have dealt with us know what we are all about.

This will be the last time I comment about this guy by the way.

Customer ordered a Superlift stabilizer and it came with the wrong bushings. I called Superlift the same day and had them ship put new ones which they did and supposedly they sent the wrong ones again. I asked for pictures of the wrong ones so I could prove to superlift they were wrong and I never reiceved them. What I did get was numerous post on this board telling people that we suck and to stay away from us.

Again Everybody who knows us knows that I will do anything to solve a problem no matter how big or small. Our #1 goal is to satisfy the customer. I know this sounds strange but I would rather have 100% customer satisfaction and be broke then have anything less than %100 satisfaction. We will take care of your problem but you need to realize we can not do it without your help. Cooperation is needed to get the info we need to get the MFG to help us out if the problem is with them. IF you dont want to help and want to just be mad there is not much we can do for you .

PICK UP THE PHONE call us and you will be taken care of. As much as I love this forum this is not the place for us to find out about problems you are having with products we sent you.

Have a great weekend.

David Johnson
Northridge4x4
Since my thread got hijacked by some dork bashing you and it's all over now what do you suggest for a replacement stabilizer?

Thanks for all your help!

PS the FT 3" Ultimate lift is dialed in now and flexes great!!!!!!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Superlift or Teraflex are both great and we have both of them in stock.

David
Old 07-11-2008, 12:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
Superlift or Teraflex are both great and we have both of them in stock.

David
Does bilstein make a ss that will match the 5100?
Old 07-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

No sorry they do not.

Quick Reply: steering stabilizer suggestions