Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

steering stabilizer suggestions

Old 07-10-2008, 03:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All it does is relocate it up and out of the way. The stock stabilizer is in a position to be damages so Woods relocated it with his kit up and out of the way. Its cheap, its a mod, and it works. You dont need a large stabilizer, the stock one is very sufficent.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:18 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JulietKilo
All it does is relocate it up and out of the way. The stock stabilizer is in a position to be damages so Woods relocated it with his kit up and out of the way. Its cheap, its a mod, and it works. You dont need a large stabilizer, the stock one is very sufficent.
thanks. does woods give you sales commission?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i run a TF BB and 35's...i went with skyjackers steering stabilizer..only 40 bucks from quadratec and bolted right on in about 7 minutes...noticed a great improvement when hitting large potholes
Old 07-10-2008, 03:23 PM
JK Super Freak

absolutely not. I am on here to say the good things about good people and the bad about the bad people. I am not paid anything from anyone ever.

I run 35's KM2's on the stock stabilizer and its great!

I am just saying its a great product and the stabilizer works for me.

As for the bad people I have been wating for shocks for my 4 inch lift for 4 weeks now from full traction. I was told 2 weeks and that was pretty much a lie. Then i contacted both seller and Full traction and still didnt find out the specs of the shock and I am pretty much done with anything full traction.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill probably pick one up.

full traction arent bad guys!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:28 PM
JK Newbie

Question For $40.00

Originally Posted by Matmalmik
i run a TF BB and 35's...i went with skyjackers steering stabilizer..only 40 bucks from quadratec and bolted right on in about 7 minutes...noticed a great improvement when hitting large potholes
For $40.00 did you get a relocation bracket too that moves it above the axle? or just the stabilizer????
Old 07-10-2008, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Woods is a first hand seller, not a third party. He developed and runs his own products. He is on here to answer any and all your questions. He has been really good to military and forum members for discounts. You can get his stuff here.

jeepswag.com

35 bucks for the steering stabilizer SHIPPED!

I also have his evap canister relocation kit. I love his products and the more you buy the more you save.

Last edited by doojer; 07-10-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: edited non-sponsor link-- see faq
Old 07-10-2008, 03:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

get it from the manufactuer what ever you do. i didnt and ended up throwing in trash then went to local shop. stay away from the fly by night online stores (northridge)
Old 07-10-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Super Freak

Northridge is a great seller, I have spent about 1000 bucks from them, including my HYPERTECH PP, TFBB, Spidertrax, JKS front and rear track bars, and now shocks.

I really like northridge4x4.com I dont have any issues with them. Also I dont have any local stores I have to drive 3 hours to DFW to get that kind of stuff.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:49 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by montejeep01
get it from the manufactuer what ever you do. i didnt and ended up throwing in trash then went to local shop. stay away from the fly by night online stores (northridge)
'fly by night online stores'? i see that your incessant attacks on this vendor have now escalated to the point of being baseless and slanderous. if you continue to troll this vendor in this manner, you will be asked to leave this forum.

Quick Reply: steering stabilizer suggestions