Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Steering Stabilizer

Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Steering Stabilizer

One of my buddys gave me a teraflex steering stabilizer. I was wondering if i could install this on my stock suspension and it make any difference.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:50 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You either won't feel it or it will make your steering feel a bit mushy. There's zero reason to install it now. Save it until your stock stabilizer craps out.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:52 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Swelly77
One of my buddys gave me a teraflex steering stabilizer. I was wondering if i could install this on my stock suspension and it make any difference.
You can definitely install it with your stock suspension....whether you'll notice a difference at all it's hard to say. It's definitely more heavy duty and would be considered an upgrade....so if it's free...install away
Old 07-20-2010, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok thanks.

Quick Reply: Steering Stabilizer