Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Steering issues

Old 03-20-2012, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Steering issues

First off I have rock krawler hd tie rod and drag link. My problem is my jeep won't steer to the left far enough and won't hit the stop. To the right it will hit the stop. Their is nothing that it is hitting and I took the steering stabilizer off because I thought that might be it. My wheels have 4.5 inch back spacing and the tires are not even close to hitting anything. It's almost like the pitman arm is maxed out. But with this lift it was not removed. Help please.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

My steering stops are the same on my 2010 jku rubi...I dont know if it was like that prior to adding my 4in lift...the open space between the stop on the driver's side is about 1/4 in...nothing rubs anywhere so it really does not bother me.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

It must have been like that from factory. It is just noticeable when i turn left. Thanks for reply.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

anybody else have this going on. Is this normal?

Quick Reply: Steering issues