Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

steering advice

Old 03-14-2016, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default steering advice

Hey, so im running the following, 3" synergy coils, 1" spacer in front, aev geo brackets (middle hole used), synergy adjustable trac bar in the front, aev btrac bar bracket on the back, on 35"s. I used to run the 2.5 aev coils but upgraded to the 3" synergy a few days ago. My steering feels a little more wobbly over bumps than it did before, do you guys think i need to get a high steer kit? like the aev kit for example that flips the drag link and moves the trac bar back up? i feel like my trac bar and drag link are pretty close to parallel (see pic below).

Click image for larger version

Name:	0314161401c.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	640681
Old 03-15-2016, 07:29 AM
JK Junkie

I would look into steering correction like you said.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Former Vendor

Agree with kjeeper. We may be biased, but we recommend you look at something more than a repackaged stock drag link from a RH drive JK.

We offer a flip kit with our 2.5 ton drag link. It can be run in the stock and flipped position. The kit comes with a tapered insert and option of weld on or bolt on track bar bracket.

Quick Reply: steering advice