Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Stage I thoughts/ideas need a lil advice

Old 05-27-2011, 11:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by apeezee
Not a bad idea, i can always get them put in later.

Why not just trim your fenders, go with a RC 1.25"BL and get the 37's. I had the Teraflex 2.5 BB and 35's, but after I upgraded to Rubi springs and trimmed my fenders, I knew I had a drastic mistake with the 35's! Due to my undiagnosed Jeep ADD condition (that I didn't know I had before I bought the Jeep), I couldn't possibly have waited another 40,000 miles for them to just wear out, so I just bought new 37's (sold my old 35's to my mechanic for a substantial loss with 3300 miles!!). Couldn't be happier, love the 37's! Sure, I need to upgrade to D60's from and rear .... it's all on the to do list for the future. Just like girlfriends, when it breaks upgrade to a better (more expensive) model!! Just kidding ladies ... you know what I mean fellas
Old 05-27-2011, 09:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 04sssti
Why not just trim your fenders, go with a RC 1.25"BL and get the 37's. I had the Teraflex 2.5 BB and 35's, but after I upgraded to Rubi springs and trimmed my fenders, I knew I had a drastic mistake with the 35's! Due to my undiagnosed Jeep ADD condition (that I didn't know I had before I bought the Jeep), I couldn't possibly have waited another 40,000 miles for them to just wear out, so I just bought new 37's (sold my old 35's to my mechanic for a substantial loss with 3300 miles!!). Couldn't be happier, love the 37's! Sure, I need to upgrade to D60's from and rear .... it's all on the to do list for the future. Just like girlfriends, when it breaks upgrade to a better (more expensive) model!! Just kidding ladies ... you know what I mean fellas
My plan is to save up for a RIPP after this. RIPP, cut fenders, maybe upgrade to a longarm 4" and 37s for Stage II :P

Quick Reply: Stage I thoughts/ideas need a lil advice